Tuesday 30th March - AGM
Annual General Meeting of East Elloe MC Ltd:
Online – 7.30pm start
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chairman’s report; votes of thanks
- Rule changes: Club Secretary
- Treasurer’s report for financial year to 31.10.20
- Appointment of auditors
- Election of Officers & Committee: President; Vice-President; Chair; Vice-Chair; Secretary; Treasurer; Club Directors; Committee Members
- Date of next AGM
- Any other business
A PDF file you can print is here: EEMC AGM 2021 AGENDA
UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO CURRENT COVID-19 LIMITATIONS, PHYSICAL EVENTS REMAIN CANCELLED UNTIL SPRING 2021
Page updated 1 March 2021
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday 30 March 2021 at 7.30pm online. Full details of the agenda and how to attend will appear in the March newsletter.
The provisional date for SEECCC Annual Classic Car Run has been amended. Following the announcement of the Government’s Road Map for lifting Covid restrictions, it is now planed to run the event on Sunday 15 August 2021.
More details of this and other events will follow shortly.
Next Committee meeting
No date scheduled currently.
Our last meeting was held in the open-air on 21 July at Spalding!
Join our Facebook page at Spalding and East Elloe Classic Car Club for up to the minute details on our activities.